While there are not too many differences between commercial disaster restoration and residential recovery, besides the scope of the job, the one that stands out the most is the way in which people are affected. With a business, it’s not just you and your family. It can be the entire community — customers, employees, suppliers, etc. Everyone is hurting when your business is shut down due to property damage.
Commercial Restoration Process in Murfreesboro
A big part of any restoration job — commercial or residential — lies in the restoration process. With highly trained and experienced technicians on your side, your commercial damage will soon be a thing of the past. The following process can make a world of difference.
- Emergency Contact — The first step is totally reliant on you. The moment you notice sewage backup, fire damage, water damage or mold, you should pick up the phone and call a local restoration team. They’ll arrive within an hour of your call.
- Assessment — A full assessment of the property damage is in order early on. The team, while highly trained and certified, must still visualize the problem to see the true scope of the damage. This step also allows them to plan their approach.
- Mitigation — Depending on the type of damage, it’s important to mitigate the situation to prevent the spread of further damage or contamination. At this point, the team will also address the source.
- Cleanup — With water damage, the standing water must be removed and the area dried. For fire damage, smoke odors and soot buildup will need to be cleaned up. The cleanup process is an essential part in the commercial restoration process.
- Restoration — The final step is the actual repair and restoration of the property. This phase includes repairing or replacing drywall, cabinets, flooring, carpet, padding and other building materials affected by the disaster.
Hiring a Commercial Restoration Company
When you’re after professional commercial restoration, you want the best. The cheapest will certainly not suffice, as you’ll wind up paying for more than you’re getting. Here are some factors to consider when hiring a commercial restoration company nearby:
- 24/7 response times
- Emergency restoration services
- High service standards
- IICRC-certified technicians
- Fast response times
- Guaranteed service