Water Damage Restoration & Clean Up
Water Damage Clean up and Restoration Services
At Restoration 1, we know how stressful it can to deal with water damage in your office or
home. According to recent statistics, water damage is one of the significant reasons for insurance claims and property damage. In fact, water damage insurance claims are increasing every other day. More local businesses and homeowners are suffering from leaky or broken pipes, torrential flooding, and severe storm damage. In order to restore your property to its pre-damaged state, our experienced and IICRC-certified technicians work quickly and respond to water damage emergencies within the shortest time possible.
Highly-Trained, Certified, and Experienced Property Restoration Technicians
When you experience water damage in your property, you need to hire a caring professional
restoration service provider to get the task done faster. Our restoration professionals are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration certifications. This certification process ensures that we deliver quality results to every business and home restoration.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
All water damage is unique and requires a personalized approach, but the necessary water damage restoration process remains the same. Here at Restoration 1, we know that timely response to water damage emergencies is crucial. So don’t hesitate to call. We’ve designed practical water damage guidelines that are in line with the IICRC recommendations. Once they arrive at the scene, our technicians will:
- Specialized equipment, including pumps and water vacuums to dry indoor areas
- Remove or salvage padding and carpetin
- Dehumidify and clean affected property to discourage mold growth.
- Salvage as many personal valuables or equipment as possible.
Water Damage Types
There are three basic classes of water damage that any business or homeowner should be
- White- This is regarded as one of the cleanest forms of water damage. Examples include tap water and rainwater.
- Gray- This is where the water contains significant contaminants, that comes from machines, dishwashers, aquariums, etc
- Black- This is where water is highly-contaminated and contains harmful toxins. Examples include raw sewage or groundwater flooding.
Wall Water Damage Restoration
Even the slightest water damage on your wall can have long-lasting health effects. Call our water damage restoration crew to identify the source and mitigate the damage quickly.
Basement Floods Cleanup and Restoration
Basement flooding is frequent in most American homes. It can be caused by inadequate
drainage, appliance failure, or heavy storms. Call the Restoration 1 water damage experts to fix all your basement flooding problems today.
Ceiling Water Damage Restoration
Busted pipes and large leaks will cause your ceiling to crumble. From the cause of ceiling
damage to repairing the ceiling, our technicians are equipped to handle the damage quickly and accurately.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damage and flooding events can wreak havoc on your business any time and without
prior notice. Count on our water damage experts to restore your business fast.
24-Hr Rapid Response Emergency Service
Water damage emergencies can occur anytime without notice. That’s why our water restoration crew will answer your distress calls at any time of the day or night. We are always available to serve you, even during weekends and holidays.
Get in touch with Restoration 1 now to handle your water damage cleanup and restoration
needs in East Tennessee. Call us at (423) 920-8311 today.
You May Also Want To Read:
Why We Are The Best Water Restoration Experts in Athens, TN
- High Service Standards
- 24/7 Response Time
- Emergency Services
- Certified Experts
- We Live In Your Community
- Pride In Meeting Your Restoration Deadlines
- We Guarantee The Use Of The Most Current Code Standards
- We Have Experience Dealing With All Insurance Companies
- We Consider You Part Of Our Family